Thursday, 4 November 2021

MORE WILD WOMAN!!! AF canyon???

Fellow skeptics and believers! We have another sighting of the Utah Wild Woman!!! And a Jonesy exclusive, I sat down with the reporting witness to ask about her experince


J: So Henry, what date, time, and place did you see the wild woman?

H: It was like noon on October 27th, I think? And I was up American Fork Canyon.

J: And what were you doing out there?

H: I was hammocking with a friend.

J: When you first spotted her what did you think it was?

H: Well, I was scared it was a bear or a moose or something, but then I thought it was a homeless person, until it started roaring. That’s when I knew this was something weird, and I guess I’m fight with fight-or-flight instincts because then I started chasing her.

J: You chased her? That is quite bold though I will say I would likely have done the same. Describe to me what you were able to discern in your time chasing her. 

H: She ran on two legs, at least most of the time. She wore ripped up clothes and she had the grossed mat of hair on her head. And I think she had like...lizard scaly legs. They were green at least. She also seemed at least kinda smart, like more than instinct? Gave me human vibes, though I’m not going to say she was completely human.

J: I see, an intelligent humanoid. Readers of my blog have posited the similarity between her and big-foot, though I will admit bipedal ape cryptids are common in and of themselves. I personally wonder if she may be more akin to Babayaga. Before this event did you have any interest in cryptids?

H: Uh, I liked watching Finding Bigfoot when I was younger, and I watched that ‘Mothman Prophecies’ movie once. Well, like half of it, I kinda fell asleep.

J: I see. Well I am very glad you made it out safe and even more glad you got pictures of the whole affair. Do you have any parting words for my readers?

H: Keep an eye out for this...what did you call her, Wild Woman? Yeah, keep an eye out for the Wild Woman. I don’t think she’s dangerous, and maybe we can all get famous if we find her.



Well there you ahve it dear readers, another sighting and first hand account of the Wild Woman. I will continue my investigations and 

9 comments:

  1. Gilgrmech Laarkle4 November 2021 at 16:43

    I thought I was the only one! My mum told me that I kept hallucinating this creature, that I'd never find 'er! But now I can finally show her this post! In yur face, Mum! Thank you, Cryptid Master!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gilgrmech, you've seen her multiple times? Where about? I'd love to ask you some questions

      Delete
  2. I was skeptical at first, but now I'm starting to think there might actually be something out there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I was at first thinking this was just some homeless person or maye a bald bigfoot, but with the scaely legs and you pointing out babayaga Jonesy, I'm starting to think more along that line. Maybe sh'es a witch or something? Do we have any sightings claiming she had strange powers or something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe she's someone who was lost in the woods as a kid? Maybe she was rasied by wolves or moose or something? That would explain why she doesn't seem to speak uhuman launguages but has torn up normal cltohes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOnestly, that's the most reasonable explaination i've heard so far.

      Delete
    2. Really? We're pulling a jungle book/tarzan ehre? Goodness, grasping ast straws

      Delete
  5. I think I saw her up provo canyon! SHe's moving!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, here me out, maybe she's trying to warn us about climate change like mothman did with the bridge! A human-like creature living in the forest, chasing people and being chased? Her very existance feels like a methaphor for the back and forth of people destroying nature, and then getting killed by natural disatures.

    ReplyDelete