Thursday, 18 November 2021

New HIGH QUALITY IMAGE of the UTAH WILD WOMAN

 


Readers, I have a huge scoop pending! Some people have mentioned strange cairns appearing around downtown Provo and strange figures darting into alleys that resemble the increasing body of images we have of the wild woman. 

This may be clarified by this latest photo. Notice her just how humanoid she looks. I like you readers may be growing worried she may not be what she appears. If only I could run into her and see for myself. I have begun camping in Rock Canyon park (the popular Provo look/make out point in an attempt to see her up close. Unfortunatly it seems she may have moved on since this photo was snapped. 

While many are claiming these cairns are art I wonder if they could be structures by the wild woman. I know that's crazy but it can't be a coincidence all thsi stuff is happening at the exact same time right? If she was already down at Utah lake there is no reason she couldn't get around Main street. 

If any of you see more cairns let me know, I'd love to study them more closely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment