Friday, 29 October 2021

ANOTHER SIGHTING


 

When I shared my sighting of some sort of creature I saw while hiking an awesome commentor share dtheir cousin saw something similar. I got her permisson to share that video here.

Do you guys think thie "Wild Woman" is a feral animal, hoaxster, or an actual cryptid?

16 comments:

  1. No but like why does Provo have to try and be special about everything like??? No one will believe we have a cryptid ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was American Fork not Provo. You're the one making it about Provo.

      Delete
    2. I mean everything in Utah county is just an extension of Provo right? Like Salt Lake? IDK I'm from Arizona Utahns are just the worst

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh that is crazy! Man, I hope its real. Although, I'm not sure I want to run into it...seemskinda scary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows? Some cryptids are quite gentle/just want to avoid humans like a lot of wildlife

      Delete
    2. Yeah, but htis one chased her! I guess it was just spooked, but still

      Delete
    3. @mothmanisbae I agree it is a concern, I'm taking it upon myself to investigate more so the community knows how to be safe

      Delete
  3. I think I saw a video of this thing at Utah Lake!1!!!11!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please send the link/contact info my way, I want to interview more people who have seen her!

      Delete
    2. https://youtu.be/dH8pr0C94gg

      Here's the linke to the video. I have no idae how to contact the guy who posted it though

      Delete
  4. I wonder if the wild woman isrelated to bigfoot?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simp for Sasquatch2 November 2021 at 19:34

      I hope so!!!!

      Delete
    2. As descendants of apes, are we not all related to big foot?

      Delete
    3. @athiestdaddy don't bring evolution into this

      Delete
    4. deny all you want dude

      Delete