Tuesday, 26 October 2021

SIGHTING!!!!!!

 





Okay so my whole family thinks I'm crazy but I swear I saw something wild while hiking in American Fork canyon this morning!!!!

Have any of you guys seen anythign like this??? I couldn't tell what it looked like but definityl bipedal.

I'm taking some friends up there this weekend let's hope I find it again

10 comments:

  1. Bro my cousin legit got a video of thsi same thing? Was your hike last week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you send it me? I'd love another angle. My brother keeps insisting it's a bear but that can't be it

      Delete
    2. She posted it on youtube here:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZUJorWJDww&t=8s

      Delete
    3. The wild woman name is really good...

      Delete
    4. Hey have her email me I'd love to share it for the audience

      Delete
  2. That's crazy. I've been up American Fork canyon lots of times but I never come across anything cool. Give us updates!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am reaching out to everyone who has seen her. Cryptids can sometimes migrate given enviromental factors, espoecially as she seems to prefer mountain forest terrain there are a lot of places in the Western range she could have come from.

      Delete
  3. This really scares me that there are things out there like this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey no need to be rude, the cryptid community is a group of inquisitive people looking to learn the truth. It's just as silly to discount everything odd as it is to accept anything odd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rest easy Unknown, this hiker got out safe.

    ReplyDelete